SendCatch Terms of Service
Copyright © 2017 SendCatch. All rights reserved.
By accessing the website at https://sendcatch.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SendCatch's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SendCatch's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SendCatch at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SendCatch's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. SendCatch makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SendCatch does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All users use SendCatch at their own risk, understanding that files uploaded on SendCatch are not private. SendCatch users understand and agree that SendCatch cannot be responsible for the content nor privacy level for material posted on its web site. You use SendCatch's service at your own risk.
Location data is required by SendCatch to connect devices correctly and accurately. It is stored on SendCatch's servers temporarily and is not used to identify or contact you. Location data is anonymized and is not associated with any particular individual. Location data is limited to a user's longitude and latitude and is not transmitted to any outside third parties.
- The User retains all rights to any and all of their uploaded data. You, not SendCatch, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and copyright of all uploaded data, and SendCatch shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any uploaded data.
- SendCatch shall not own or license any data, content, information or material that you submit to the service. SendCatch will not monitor, edit or disclose any information regarding You, including any uploaded data, without your prior permission, except as permitted by this Agreement or as required by applicable law.
- SendCatch may access uploaded data, to respond to service or technical problems or as stated in this Agreement or required by applicable law.
- Uploaded data is automatically deleted (if there is no technical faults) within approximately one hour unless otherwise stated.
In no event shall SendCatch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SendCatch's website, even if SendCatch or a SendCatch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SendCatch's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SendCatch does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SendCatch may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SendCatch does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SendCatch has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SendCatch of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
SendCatch may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.